Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via USPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by other carriers, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Unless otherwise noted, all merchandise on www.drywallaccesspanels.com is new and carries the manufacturer's original warranty.
Items that may be returned:
- Items that are in uninstalled, resalable condition complete with original packaging.
- Items that were not shipped correctly
- Any defective items
- Items that were ordered in error by customer
- Items that are being returned within 30 days of receipt
- Items that have been damaged in shipping
Sorry, defective items will only be exchanged for the same product.
A 15% restocking fee applies to all stock returns. Product must arrive to Drywallaccesspanels.com in resalable condition. No defects or damages to product or packaging should be present to obtain a full credit (less shipping and restocking fees). All returns must be double boxed for a credit to be issued. Return shipping costs are not covered by Drywallaccesspanels.com and Drywallaccesspanels.com is not responsible for any damages accrued during return shipping. Special order items are NOT returnable and shipping charges are non refundable NO EXCEPTIONS. Any items returned after 30 days of return authorization issuance will be refused. Return authorization must be made within 30 days of customer receipt and no returns will be authorized after 30 days of receipt.
All Unauthorized returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee at the sole discretion of Drywallaccesspanels.com. Exchanges are permitted within 30 days of receipt of order; however, new shipping charges will apply on product "trades" (i.e. items ordered at the customer's error with a request later for a return and a replacement with a new product).
Defective and damaged products
- Items sent at Drywallaccesspanels's Error will be returned at Drywallaccesspanels's expense
- Items lost or damaged in shipping will be resent at Drywallaccesspanels's expense
- Credit for mis-shipped, damaged, or defective items will not be given until the item has been returned and inspected.
- Items that are defective will be replaced at no additional charge.
- Damages received during shipping must be notified to Drywallaccesspanels.com within 14 days of package receipt. After this time frame, Drywallaccesspanels.com will not be held responsible for damages not reported to Drywallaccesspanels.com or the shipping company.
- Return authorizations for defective/damaged product seeking replacement will not require payment. However, if the defective/damaged product is not returned within thirty (30) days from the issuance of the return authorization, payment will be taken for the replacement product.
- Any defective product not returned back to Drywallaccesspanels.com within 30 days from return authorization issuance will not receive any credit.
All items shipped via package service (i.e. UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.) that have been damaged in transit must be refused at delivery or a claim filed within 14 days of receipt from delivery, Please open and inspect all packages upon delivery to identify any damages immediately. No claims can be made without this information and Drywallaccesspanels.com will not be held responsible for any discrepancies not specified with Drywallaccesspanels.com or the shipping company. Drywallaccesspanels.com will not be held responsible for any claims made after 14 days of customer receipt.
If your item was shipped via Freight, it is very important that you check your package and your item for damage BEFORE the driver leaves. The damage MUST be noted upon signing for the item. If damage is not noted, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OR A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT. If damage is not noted upon delivery, we may not be able to receive a damage claim from the freight company to receive money for that damaged product. The customer in turn will not receive a refund or a replacement item.
Refunds will be given upon receipt and inspection. Returned products will be verified to be in new/salable condition before refund will be given. The refund will be applied to the same credit card payment was take from. All credit card refunds take 5-7 business days to process.
Drywallaccesspanels.com generally does charge you card before your order has shipped. Some orders require special ordering in which the payment must be taken before the product is ordered (i.e. orders shipping directly from the factory or manufacturer directly to the customer). We reserve the right to charge the credit card and investigate any order that seems fraudulent in any way.