Wallo 4.75 Inch circular access panels provide service access for plumbing, electrical, security systems, telephone, TV, computers, etc. Simple, clean and classic design matches perfectly with wide variety of decorating styles.
- Provides permanent access to ductwork air damper controls, electrical junction boxes, etc.
- Works great as an in-ceiling and in-wall speaker hole cover, ceiling electrical access panel.
- Satisfies New 2012 Building Codes Requirements.
- Does not require framing, screws, latches or fasteners - great for the do-it-yourselfer.
- Spring-loaded clips make installation and removal of the panel a snap.
- Attractive - can be painted or wallpapered to match any existing room decor.
- Works in walls or ceilings up to ¾” thick.
- Lightweight ABS plastic is not fire retardant.
- Nominal Opening: 4-1/4″,
- Manufacturer’s number: APR-0501
- Distributed by Wallo Brands
How To Install...
4.75" Access Panel
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jan 2016
Great product. High quality. Fast Shipping. Highly recommend Wallo.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jan 2016
This was the solution that I was looking for. It was very easy to use and painted really well. It looks great.
Posted by kc on 28th Nov 2015
These access panels are by far the easiest to use and install. They also look great, thanks to the flush-mount finish leaving them virtually unnoticeable.
Very easy to install
Posted by G Ware on 30th Sep 2015
Will buy again
Exactly as advertised
Posted by Matt on 16th Sep 2015
Very nice, good fit only wish is that they had a square 1 to fit in another acces hole added in basement for water shut off.
Exactly what I was hoping for
Posted by Unknown on 30th Nov 2014
Fit tight, smooth for painting, and easy to install.
Slim and Trim Round Access Panels
Posted by Mark Sadler on 14th Nov 2014
These round 4" access panels are ideal since they are almost un-noticeable. They are very thin and flat and fit tight against the dry wall board.
Posted by Tony on 5th Nov 2014
I used 2 for hose bib shut offs in the drywall ceiling in the basement.
I used a third for the upstairs fireplace gas shut off.
for the 4 inch ones you can use a 4.25 inch hole saw to cut perfect holes.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jul 2014
This is the perfect functional & cosmetic item to allow access to mechanical controls in a ceiling. We used this in a drop ceiling andit was perfect.
Posted by Unknown on 14th May 2014
I think this took 5 minutes from start to finish to install. Drill the hole in the ceiling, push up the prongs on the cover and insert the cover into the hole. DONE.