Wallo 9 Inch circular access panels/plate covers provide service access for plumbing, electrical, security systems, telephone, TV, computers, etc. They are designed to complement your home or office decor. Simple, clean and classic design matches perfectly with wide variety of decorating styles.
- Provides permanent access to ductwork air damper controls, electrical junction boxes, etc.
- Works great as an in-ceiling and in-wall speaker hole cover, ceiling electrical access panel.
- Satisfies New 2012 Building Codes Requirements.
- Does not require framing, screws, latches or fasteners –- great for the do-it-yourselfer.
- Spring-loaded clips make installation and removal of the panel a snap.
- Attractive - can be painted or wallpapered to match any existing room decor.
- Works in walls or ceilings up to ¾” thick.
- Manufacturer’s number: APR-0901
- Designed to access or install Arzel EzySlide Dampers (up to 6" round and 10" joist), Arzel InsertaDampers and Arzel BalancePro Dampers.
- Distributed by Wallo Brands
How To Install...
Find Similar Products by Tag
Showing reviews 1-10 of 17 | Next
Easy to install
Posted by Danny Nisenoff on 15th Apr 2017
Quick and easy to cap off an 8" round hole
Posted by Unknown on 27th Oct 2016
We had a number of speaker holes roughed in when we did our basement. We decided to go with a blue tooth system instead and needed a quick, good looking fix for six 8 inch holes in the ceiling. These products work perfectly.
Covers speaker holes. Installs without tools
Posted by Ben H. on 4th May 2016
I used these to cover 8" speaker holes. They worked great and install was a snap. My only complaint is that I'd love a bigger option. I had to resort to a metallic screw-in option from a competitor for a few larger speaker holes.
Posted by A. J. dzielski on 21st Feb 2016
Worked as advertised, but it would be best to get the measurement of the inside edge that is designed to fit into the drywall. You need to provide complete dimensions of product so person knows if they need to modify the hole.
Posted by Unknown on 14th Jan 2016
I have saved hundreds of dollars popping those round panels instead of paying labor to patch and paint the sheetrock round holes.
Worked perfect! Quality product!
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Nov 2015
The 9 inch round worked perfectly to cover speaker holes in my ceiling. I was able to easily pop them in place. It took me less than a minute and no tools necessary. The covers are made of a thick durable plastic . Very well made. A much better product than I was expecting for $12. Don't hesitate to order! Quality product!
Posted by Jeff P on 15th Sep 2015
I looked at different options for covering open speaker holes on my patio ceiling. These worked perfect - and they look good.
Perfect as advertised
Posted by Peter S on 24th Jul 2015
Product was exactly as advertised. Perfect fit for my needs. Was initially difficult to find what I was after but once I tracked it down the Wallo panel was exactly what I was after to re-position a ceiling mounted speaker. Thanks
Posted by Sherry F on 14th May 2015
I purchased a house that had ceiling speakers which were removed, I did not like the hole left so I went on a search to find a cover and Wallo was a great choice. Great fit and look! #sohappy
Easy Install, Great Look
Posted by Unknown on 19th Feb 2015
Simple and easy install. Great looking product. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 17 | Next